Unique and Impressive Onsen Ryokans
Japan, which has so many Onsen (hot spring) areas of more than 3,000 across the country.
I myself has visited hot springs in excess of at least 50 until now from youth.
So here I introduce the most memorable and unique Onsen Ryokans that I ever stayed.
- Amagisou (Kawazu-cho,Shizuoka)
- The Power Spot spa in whitch the open-air baths scatterd along the river overlooks the waterfall
- Kaniyu Onsen (Okukinu,Tochigi)
- Healing with the hot spring colored beautiful white
- Osawa Onsen Hotel (Minamiizu, Shizuoka)
- Japanese tradition rebuilt with the old private
- Omaki Onsen (Nanto,Toyama)
- Hideaway accessable only by ship
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa (Karuizawa, Nagano)
- Japanese style resort which imagined the colony
of the valley
- Ryudo (Okutone,Gumma)
- 17 kinds of chartered open-air bath
- Kai Atami (Atami, Shizuoka)
- Traditional ryokan overlooking Sagami Bay from
the steep slope that big
trees of the centuries-old grow
- Jinya Ryokan (Hadano,Kanagawa)
- Only 1hour from the center of Tokyo, the garden of 10,000㎡ is another world surrounded by the forest
Copyright (c) 2010 Foovoowoo Japan